Light shelfwear to cover. Pages clean and unmarked. Domestic orders shipped with USPS tracking numbers.
SHOWER IN A STYLISH ROOM--WITHOUT TAKING A BATH
It may be the smallest room in the house, but that doesn't mean people are less passionate about how they'd like their bathrooms to look. Plenty of books dole out mind-numbing instructions on how to install a sink or replace a faucet, but none provided the overall vision you needed to confidently craft the bathroom you'll love. Until there was Lou Manfredini (AKA "Mr. Fix-It") Here the ultimate handyman shows anyone how to give his or her bathroom a complete makeover.
- Create an elegant-looking bathroom without an exorbitant price tag
- Learn to hang like a pro, from towel racks to shower curtains
- Give your bathroom plenty of light--even if there's no window
- Add necessary storage to your bathroom--without the clutter
- Understand the basics of plumbing and say good-bye to drips
- Discover which projects require expert assistance--
and which you can handle yourself
- Avoid pitfalls and ask the right questions of your contractor
- Accentuate your room with unique fixtures and finishing touches
"Includes "Lou's Clues" (essential tips), illustrations,
anecdotes, specific prices, and a lifetime of insight