Light shelfwear to cover. Domestic orders shipped with USPS tracking numbers.
Experienced road cyclists and mountain bikers share the knowledge and tips they wish they had when they started out. They'll help you avoid the common mistakes that can cause frustration and setbacks, and they'll teach you what every new rider should know with skills you can put to use-- starting with your very first ride
Discover how to:
* Choose the right bike by answering three basic questions.
* Ride safely with traffic.
* Prevent and treat ailments like saddle sores and stiff knees.
* Avoid the most common mistakes of new cyclists.
* Fit riding into the busiest of schedules.
* Train for a century.
* Fix flats fast and perform basic maintenance.
* Become a better cyclist-- in one afternoon