Light edge and cover wear with unmarked pages. Domestic orders shipped with USPS tracking numbers.
1. MILLIONS OF BETTORS: Sports betting is an obsession. While the Super Bowl is the biggest betting event in America, generating billions of dollars in bets, additional billions are bet each year on all the major sports.
2. GREAT VALUE: $19.95 is a great value for bettors who routinely bet hundreds of dollars every weekend.
3. A MUST-BUY SPORTS BETTING BOOK: Sports bettors are always looking for an edge.
4. WEB SUPPORT: Cardoza Publishing is launching a Sports Betting section on its web site in July, 2008 and supporting it with mailings to 200,000 sports bettors through emails and catalogs.
5. UPDATED: Updated with the latest information and strategies.
It's time to win now You'll learn how to separate the truths from the myths of sports betting and make money in the real world with practical strategies. The major betting sports are covered with a special emphasis on football, basketball, baseball and hockey, along with concepts, tips, theories and techniques that apply to all sports.
In addition to hard-hitting specific strategies for recognizing opportunities and finding value -- money line wagering, buying points, hedging bets, trends versus systems, incomplete rosters, over/under plays, prop bet opportunities, connected wagers, betting games (not spreads) and much more -- you'll learn the mental aspects necessary for winning: keeping records, money management, analyzing wagers, and how to think differently from the average losing gambler. Kochan includes over 50 real-world examples of great bets