Book Buying Policy
We now buy books by appointment. We cannot make an offer until we see the books; offers are made based on need and condition. The Book Stop pays cash for your books -- no store credit.
Please call us at (303) 425-4960 to schedule an appointment. The guidelines below pertain to buying.
1. We look at books Monday - Thursday, 12pm - 5pm. Appointment is needed.
2. Limit of two computer paper-carton sized boxes per appointment.
3. We pay up to $0.50 for mass market paperbacks, $0.75 for trade paperbacks, and $1 for hardcovers.
4. Sellers must remain in store until evaluation is done.
5. We reserve the right to decline any books.
If you have one plastic grocery bag full of books or less you are welcome to bring it in without an appointment.
Payment Methods Accepted
We accept Visa or MasterCard
Refunds are accepted if book is not as represented within 15 Days of internet purchase.
In store sales refunded within 7 days with receipt.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Books are shipped Media Mail through the United States Postal Service unless otherwise specified by buyer. For books shipped in the United States the rate is $4.00 for the first book and $1.50 per additional book. Priority Mail Rate for books shipped in the United States is $7.50 and $4.00 for each additional book. For International rates please call our store at 303-425-4960 or e-mail us at email@example.com