We evaluate and buy books in larger quantity on the Second and Last Sunday of the month from 9am till 12:00pm. This policy will be first come first served. All additional policies in effect.
1. When: Second and Last Sunday of the month, 9am till 12:00pm
2. Limit of two banker box sized cartons per day per visit.
3. We pay up to $0.50 for mass market paperbacks, $0.75 for trade paperbacks, and $1 for hardcovers.
4. Sellers must remain in store until evaluation is done. ( About 15 minutes average )
5. We reserve the right to decline any books.
6. No leaving of books for later evaluation.
If you have ONE plastic grocery bag full of books or less you are welcome to bring it in at anytime Monday through Saturday during regular business hours.
Please note, any damaged books (moisture damage, loose/missing pages, torn covers/dust jackets, missing dust jackets if issued with, exccessive creasing. etc... will be dismissed as unacceptable. Please save yourself the time to by not offering these for sale.
We accept Visa or MasterCard and of course cash for in-store puchases
Refunds are accepted if book is not as represented within 15 Days of internet purchase.
In-store sales refunded within 7 days with receipt.
Books are shipped Media Mail through the United States Postal Service unless otherwise specified by buyer. For books shipped in the United States the rate is $4.00 for the first book and $1.50 per additional book. Priority Mail Rate for books shipped in the United States is $15.00 and $6.00 for each additional book. For International rates please call our store at 303-425-4960 or e-mail us at [email protected]